What to do when you have 0 Motivation?

What to do when you have 0 Motivation?

Coming back to blogging after a month study break has been exciting, but also frightening! I opened up my notes to start writing and completely blanked!! What the hell am I going to write about? I’ve been gone for what seems months and how do I get back into the swing of things? So where should I find motivation? ( Looking at my cats for answers) lol!! Oh if you guys want me to write about my cats please leave a comment down below.

Where do I find motivation when I have no idea what is even driving me to want to write?

1. Baths

If you are a bath junkie like me. Sometimes throwing in a colorful bath bomb, dimming the lights, and chilling out to a podcast or music can really get the mind spinning.

2. Being outside

Now unfortunately it snowed here last night so I can’t get my butt out into the sun, but listening to some music having the window open, letting the sun come in, and sitting with the cats can help you calm your mind to think about topics that are important to you.

3. Yoga and meditation

This is my biggest motivator. Whenever I have no idea what I’m doing in life or no idea how I want to express my words I get on my mat and put my legs up against a wall and flow. Things become clearer.

What motivates you my loves! Let me know in the comments below!

1. February 18, 2018 / 6:35 pm

My productivity level is all based on my emotions. Sometimes, I need a mental health day in order to be my most productive self the next day. Usually after a nice, relaxing day of self care (which usually involved Netflix, crafting, and writing), I’m rejuvenated, motivated, and more productive than ever! I’ve never been a bath person, but a lot of people within the blogging community recommend it as a great way to unwind and relax (plus bath bombs look like so much fun!). Any recommendations for some good quality bath bombs?

• Jenniferp.nutrition@gmail.com
      February 18, 2018 / 6:38 pm

Hi Liz!! I completely agree!! I always need a mental health day to get my emotions in order!! Lush is the best place to get bath bombs!! They also have glitter ones. I think for my next self care tricks I’m going to start lighting sage in the bath.

2. Coyote from Orion
    February 19, 2018 / 4:39 am

Hopefully as winter is ending for you guys the moods should lift some

• Jenniferp.nutrition@gmail.com
      February 19, 2018 / 4:54 am

I’m hoping for that too! What motivates you?

• Coyote from Orion
        February 19, 2018 / 5:13 am

Not entirely sure right now to be honest. It is nice to be asked though. I guess I like talking with people who have the time to talk about real stuff relevant to Gaia and mother earth in 2018.
        Over 18 years of being sober I still love talking with other alcoholics and street people. Everyone has a story.
        I like working on goals with real people. I do a lot of voluntary work because I think it is funny to show my disregard for money and some people who will do anything for it.

• Jenniferp.nutrition@gmail.com
          February 19, 2018 / 5:16 am

18 years sober is amazing and I think you’re awesome!! Talking and working on goals with real and genuine people can be motivating itself!!

• Coyote from Orion
            February 19, 2018 / 5:19 am

I have found your blog interesting and I reckon you are a strong and very decent person. Principles are everything. Personally I believe all of our cats are making us all do it 😄

• Jenniferp.nutrition@gmail.com
            February 19, 2018 / 5:23 am

Thank you so much!! OMG OUR CATS ARE CONTROLLING US!! Lmao

• Coyote from Orion
            February 19, 2018 / 5:25 am

Controlling us….. they are controlling the federal reserve. Telepathic communication…. and our society is all about that food dish being on routine