Do you ever just feel like you keep consuming overloads of negative or harmful things and need a detox from it all together?
Hi guys! My name is Jennifer also known as The Blonde Healer and welcome back to my blog!
It has been an amazing year so far and it’s only day 2! For the past couple of nights I have not been able to sleep, I’ve been snacking and I mean the bad kind lol, holiday alcohol of course, and the occasional cigarette when drinking! Ek I know!
I feel like my whole body is off! I’m having a bit of insomnia, my stomach is in all types of pain, I am bloated, and I just feel like there are no substantial nutrients roaming around in my body. So I wrote a post this morning and had a lovely girl Liz comment on it. We talked about being the new year, we need to set goals, listen to our bodies, and detox from anything that is negative especially the company we keep around us.
So what is a Lifestyle Detox? It’s a new challenge where we all look at our lives and see what needs to be changed, what we could be doing better for our minds and bodies, and letting go of what no longer serves us. We are detoxing from negative thoughts, judgments, regrets, low self esteem, and yucky food in our bodies!
Rules to the challenge!
1. Every morning wake up and either read your favorite inspirational book or start writing.
2. After you finished, look at your life and congratulate yourself in the things you worked so hard to have.
3. Look at the things in your life that aren’t going according to plan.
4. Manifest and set intentions for the month to change the things you don’t like.
What are we detoxing?
1. Bad thoughts
2. Bad company
3. High sugary foods
4. Fast food
5. Alcohol or at least lower your consumption
7. Limit coffee
8. Artificial sugars
Please add onto the list of Lifestyle Detoxing!!
We are detoxing our current life to have our best one yet!!
With so much love!! The Blonde Healer