“We cannot choose our fate, but we can choose others. Be careful in knowing that.” –The Order of the Phoenix
Hello beautiful souls and welcome back to my blog! I am so happy you are joining me today because I think this topic is so important! There are so many times that we feel off-balanced and maybe that we aren’t in the right relationship. In this day and age it is so important to surround yourself with the right people and to let go of the ones who do not serve a purpose in your life. It could be your current relationship, friends, coworkers, and family.
But how can you tell if someone is really bringing down your vibrations and self-esteem?
Here are my 5 ways I can tell if you need to let someone go:
1. They gossip about you behind your back or they gossip about you to your friends and family.
2. They make fun of your choices or your dreams.
3. They don’t respect your boundaries.
4. They never apologize, but expect you to.
5. They expect way too much from you.
If you love this post please let me know down in the comments and I’ll write a follow up post about how to choose the right relationships for yourself!!