Turn your life around every Monday

Turn your life around every Monday

Hello beautiful souls and welcome back to my blog!! I am excited to announce my new series MANIFESTATION MONDAYS!! That’s right! Every Monday we will be setting up our week with positive vibrations and taking time to set our intentions up. For people who are or have been going through hard times, this daily excerise will help you get what you want and live your best life!

The Law of Attraction: What you put out, you will get right back. If you put out positive thinking and vibrations, you will receive positive reactions from the universe. The universe acts like a mirror.

Reset your mind with these Intentions:

1. What are you thankful for?

I am thankful for my new family, my beautiful girlfriend, my apartment, my fur babies, my car, and my job.

2. Show daily gratitude:

I am grateful for my morning coffee, and grateful that I didn’t have to wait on line for it.

3. Show appreciations:

I appreciate last nights family dinner. It really made me feel happy and loved.

4. What have I learned from last weeks hard times?

I learned that I make up false situations in my head. I learned from this and will be a lot more calm and less anxious in these situations.

5. I show love to myself by going to my trainer this week.

6. I will work on myself this week by reading and studying every day for one hour.

Tell me what you’re grateful for!!

Xo -The Blonde Healer

10 Comments

1. October 23, 2017 / 7:23 pm

I love the positivity of this post. I am thankful for being able to go to school and not have more baggage in my life (rent, etc.). I am also thankful for my close friends, dogs, and niece and nephews.

I also wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!!

2. October 24, 2017 / 6:34 am

Sports for positive vibrations! I think you are absolutely right! Sporty activities gives you a good feeling!
    Best,
    Julie

3. October 26, 2017 / 11:35 am

I love how positive this post is! Keep up the great work on sharing positivity because this world definitely needs it! x

• Jenniferp.nutrition@gmail.com
      October 26, 2017 / 2:27 pm

Thanks so much, Bea!!

4. October 29, 2017 / 11:20 am

Monday’s are always hard so it’s good that you’re thinking about a solution to make them easier. I really loved this positive blogpost and I’ll definitely be thinking about it next Monday. (tomorrow booh) xo

5. October 30, 2017 / 11:52 pm

Absoutely love this post. Thank you for giving me a burst of motivation & inspiration.
    I am truly thankful for having a beautiful family including my loving husband, healthy 10 month old daughter and my cuddly dog Daisy. As well as, having electricity, heat, running water, food, internet, television, phone, transportation, an education and so much more.
    So glad I ran across your blog!

• Jenniferp.nutrition@gmail.com
      October 31, 2017 / 12:51 pm

Thank you so much for the kind words! I love what you wrote! I think people forget to be grateful for the food and house they have!!

6. Vanessa
    November 3, 2017 / 1:13 am

I love the positivity girl!! Xoxo

• Jenniferp.nutrition@gmail.com