What is everyone’s go to workout!! (Selecting one person to write about, read end of post).

Hi vibrant souls!! What a crazy week it has been so far!! I would love to hear from all of my absolutely amazing followers!! My go to workouts have been strength training and cardio with my trainer, walking almost everyday, and tennis!!

Please comment below about your workout routine!! Can’t wait to hear back from you!!

I will be picking one person out from the comments below to do a Q&A post on them and their fitness journey!!

Love,

The Blonde Healer

@the_blonde_healer_

17 Comments

1. June 28, 2017 / 2:14 am

Nice to meet you, Jennifer! I like to run outside. It gives me the added benefit of alone time with the plus of meditating or deep thought. I do some strength and agility training, but I need to do more of it.

• June 28, 2017 / 2:20 am

I absolutely love this! And it’s nice to meet you, Ipuna! Meditation is key!!

2. June 28, 2017 / 12:44 pm

I have been taking different workout classes lately to switch up my routine! I have learned a lot and have incorporated what I have learned into my own workouts.

• June 28, 2017 / 1:03 pm

Barbell Strength, Spinning, C9 challenge (full body with weights), barre, and yoga! I’m a teacher and have the summer off so I have time to try a whole bunch of classes.

• June 28, 2017 / 1:42 pm

Omg spinning and yoga are two of my absolute favorites!! That is so awesome

3. June 29, 2017 / 7:01 pm

Yoga and walking are permanent exercises for me.

• June 29, 2017 / 7:08 pm

They don’t really require a whole lot equipment or motivation on my part lol I mean if you have a pair of good shoes, then you can walk, and if you have no shoes, but yourself, then you can do yoga 😉

4. July 4, 2017 / 6:15 pm

Hey! I’m new to working out but I have been loving weight training at HIIT cardio it gets my heart pumping and I love the sore feeling you get for the next few days.