Hey there friendly folks. We’re almost to FRIYAY!! But I’m feeling those lazy Thursday vibes. I woke up wanting to go straight back into bed, sleep the day away, and do absolutely NOTHING!! I felt bloated(pms), cranky, not happy about going to work, and just plain unmotivated. I was basically already telling myself “you’re not going to the gym today, you dont feel good and you’re tired”.
But should I really take the night off from the gym?! The answer is NO!! In the time spand of 45 minutes, what are you really going to do when you go home? Probably just sit home and watch tv, wishing you went to the gym.
But how do I stay motivated in those situations?!
- Hydrate on water throughout the day to keep your energy up!!
- Stretch throughout the day. Keep reminding yourself that you’re going to have the best workout after work.
- Indulge on a little creamy protein and some coffee, you’re going to work it off later!! You deserve it.
- You will get such a good nights sleep and be ready to take on the weekend full force!!
- Have a gym buddy!! Don’t just do it for yourself, but do it for someone else. By motivating other people, you will feel motivated yourself.
- And lastly, remember that it will be fun!! Even when you feel too lazy or just grumpy, what do you want out of life?! Do you want to take 45 minutes out of your day just to watch tv? What will that do for you?!
Stay positive, mindful, motivated, and remember that you’re a rockstar, you can do this!!
#postaday #postaweek #nutrition #health