Hey friendly folks!! We’re so close to hump day. Have you ever looked down at your stomach fat and think “how the hell did you get in there”?! Weight management is all based on 70% of your diet.
How to keep your weight in check!!
- Go for “whole” grains, instead of those oh so empty calorie whites.
- Choose lean proteins. For example, lean turkey, lean poultry, fish, and beans. They’re lower in calories and fat. Now that’s something to dance about.
- Over half of your lunch and dinner plate should be filled with non-starchy vegetables.
- Keep your fruits in the morning and afternoon, just because of the sugar.
- But most importantly, you can buy your cake and eat it too, AS LONG AS IT IS ONCE A WEEK AND THE CORRECT PORTION SIZE. You’re allowed to indulge, but keep it moderate.
Keep all of these tips in check and you will be on your way to proper weight management.