Hey friendly folks!! Once again it’s Monday. Oh that dreadful, horrific, no good, very bad day. Let’s not think that way guys!! Monday is the day you plan out your week.
Why get motivated on Mondays?!
What do you plan to do for the week? Do you have studying to do? A big test? Maybe the gym is calling your name or maybe an old friend wants to have dinner. You might feel so tired from the weekend prior, but I am a firm believer that if you want to get through the week, you must keep busy on some of those days that lead up to that fabulous weekend!!
Here are some ways I stay motivated and achieve my goals
- “I want to be able to go to the gym at least 3-4 days this week”
- “I want to learn a new yoga move by Sunday”
- “I want to make a list of everything I need and go food shopping”
- “I want to go out to dinner once this week”
- “I want to take one day out of this week to relax and watch a good movie”
- “I want to get at least 5-10 hrs of studying done”
And there you have it!! If I tell myself what I want to achieve during the week, I am more likely to achieve my goals. It also makes the week go much faster and gives you those positive vibes you might not think you could get from a Monday.
Let me know how you stay motivated on mondays!!